1. Only works of art created and produced by the artist may displayed. A two-person team producing a single item may qualify as a single exhibitor. This must be explained in detail at time of application.
2. Unframed art must be in browser box.
3. Reproductions can be hung but cannot exceed 10% of the display area, and must be grouped together.
THIS WILL BE ENFORCED.
4. Unacceptable to show are mass produced works, manufactured wood, ceramics, pottery, jewelry, manufactured leather, craft kits, toys which will propel a projectile, etc. Tee shirts and wearables cannot and will not be shown or sold on Centre Street.
5. Shirts, hats or other wearables or merchandise with the words “ Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival” are
prohibited and will be strictly be enforced.
6. No commercial booths, and no signage or past award ribbons are allowed on or in the booth.
7. All accepted exhibitors are required to check in at the Island Art Association Festival headquarters (Art Education Center) at 18 N. 2nd Street before setting up. A picture ID and acceptance letter are required for check-in.
8. Accepted artists must be present in their booth and remain at the show both days until the festival ends.
No dealers or stand-ins.
9. Unacceptable works will be removed from the show by the Shrimp Festival Committee.
10. No pets are allowed in or near the Exhibitor’s booth.
11. Generators are not allowed